Keep pace with today’s changing responsibilities for Physiotherapists with ISPI’s International Therapeutic Pain Certification (TPC).
The world is in pain. Current data indicates that one in four people suffer from some form of persistent pain – despite injections, surgery, and opioid medications increasing at alarming rates. The evidence for therapeutic approaches in treating people with pain is ever-increasing, resulting in treatments such as pain neuroscience education, graded motor imagery, pacing, graded exposure and more.
The International TPC Program is a customized version of the Therapeutic Pain Specialist (TPS) Certification catered to the international student with all coursework delivered online. The program includes a dynamic combination of didactic, collaborative, and clinical education experiences
This program is open to: physiotherapists, physiotherapist assistants, occupational therapists, occupational therapist assistants, medical doctors, doctors of osteopathy, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and psychologists
Why Pursue this Program?
TPC is designed so that you will:
- Become a certified, highly skilled, autonomous practitioner with advanced clinical competency in evaluation and treatment of chronic pain.
- Make evidence-based practice an immediate reality in your clinical practice.
- Enhance your critical thinking and psychomotor skills to improve decision-making and outcomes of care.
- Improve your knowledge of current evidence related to pain neuroscience
All courses delivered online:
- ISPI 6410 Therapeutic Neuroscience Education I (TNE)
- ISPI 6152 Too Hot to Handle
- ISPI 6151a A Study of Neurodynamics I
- ISPI 6151b A Study of Neurodynamics II
- ISPI 6100INT TNE, Too Hot to Handle, Neurodynamics – Online Lab
- ISPI 6110INT Focus on Function – Online Lab
- ISPI 6154 Everything Hurts
- ISPI 6155 Perioperative Therapeutic Neuroscience
- ISPI 6156 Business of Chronic Pain
- ISPI 7180 TPC Program Capstone
If you are in need of a disability-related accommodation, please contact email@example.com. We will process requests for reasonable accommodation and will provide reasonable accommodations where appropriate, in a prompt and efficient manner. For more information please see the Accommodation Procedures for Disabled Participants page.